Reactions to digital trends & developments
- Apple WWDC 2016This month Apple kicked off its annual conference for developers to showcase 2016 plans, focusing on software and platform developments.
- Digital Asset Management – transformation or evolution?In late November 2014 Anthony Hilton wrote an article in the “Evening Standard” called “Wealth managers are off the digital pace”.
- Web analytics: interesting, different & controversial ways of using dataCommonly, organisations use web analytics to measure and understand website performance, identify bugs and UX issues.
- Death to digital brandingIn a world where customers seamlessly jump between the on and offline worlds, your digital brand needs to work harder than ever before.
- How could robots & AI impact the workplace?ORM's Jason Bell discusses how robots and AI impact the workplace and models of business.
- Are you ready for the 2nd wave of digital transformation?Three tips on how senior marketers can prepare their organisations for the next wave of digital transformation.