- What went on at ORM’s lightning talks event?Last week, ORM hosted a new event ‘The Lightning Round’, where different speakers came together to present a series of fast-paced “lightning” talks. The presentations were on all things digital and tech, from AI, deep-fake, hackathons, personalisation, bots and UX
- On demand: ‘Hacking an industry: how PITCH brought innovation to housing associations’ webinarWatch on demand: 'Hacking an industry: how PITCH brought innovation to housing associations' webinar
- ORM climbs 21 places in Econsultancy Top 100 digital agencies reportThe Econsultancy Top 100 digital agencies report has been released today, and ORM ranks in position 54 for 2019, this is the fourth year we've been featured
- Change is the only certainty in today’s digital landscapeChange is the only certainty in today’s digital landscape
- Hackathon inspires innovation in housing associationsHackathons are designed to take real industry problems and find a solution and end product. In June 2019, ORM hosted the first housing associations hackathon.
- Transport for Wales wins Silver for Best WebsiteORM is delighted to announce that our client Transport for Wales won the Silver Award for Best Website at the UK Digital Experience Awards.
- ORM acquired by Paragon GroupORM is delighted to share that from today we will be part of the Paragon Group. ORM will operate alongside Paragon Customer Communications (PCC) in the UK.
- ORM Returns to Acquia Engage Europe as Platinum SponsorAcquia Engage Europe arrives in London, with ORM returning as platinum sponsors of the event.
- ORM launches innovation event for housing sectorThe first PITCH – People Innovating to Change Housing event takes place this summer.
- ORM shortlisted for six awards with clientsORM, along with three of our clients, has been shortlisted for the UK Digital Experience Awards 2019 (UKDXA).