- Transport for Wales rail franchise launches new websiteWorking with KeolisAmey, ORM has developed the main digital channel and marketing website for the new franchise.
- ORM achieves Acquia Preferred Partner statusWe've achieved Preferred status in the Acquia Partner Program that rewards partners who build businesses on Acquia for truly amazing customer experiences.
- ORM is an accredited digital consultancyWe are an accredited organisation, with ISO27001 and ISO9001 certifications. In addition to this, we also operate on many procurement portals and frameworks, such as DOS3 and G-Cloud 10.
- The story of ORM’s new url It’s time for a change at ORM...so goodbye ormlondon.com, and hello ormdigital.com.
- ORM ranks in Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies 2018ORM has ranked amongst the top 20 agencies for ‘Design & Build’ in the in Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies 2018.
- ORM to sponsor and speak at Festival of Marketing 2018We're pleased to announce that ORM is sponsoring and exhibiting at the Festival of Marketing on 10 & 11 October, at the Tobacco Dock in London.
- ORM sponsors Hacktrain 2018ORM is the proud sponsor of two Hacktrain events for 2018, further cementing our position as the leading consultancy to many rail and public transport clients.
- Chris Scull makes this year’s BIMA 100 ListChris Scull, our Experience Design Director, makes BIMA 100 which is a list of great leaders fuelling Britain’s digital future.
- ORM is the digital agency sponsor of Hacktrain 4.0Hacktrain conference and hackathon, run by the team at Hack Partners, takes place on 24-26 November this year.
- How Carter Jonas is using personalisation to improve the customer experienceDaniel Fulbrook, Head of Digital Marketing at Carter Jonas, talks to ORM about why they introduced personalisation and to improve the customer experience.