- ORM acquired by Paragon GroupORM is delighted to share that from today we will be part of the Paragon Group. ORM will operate alongside Paragon Customer Communications (PCC) in the UK.
- ORM Returns to Acquia Engage Europe as Platinum SponsorAcquia Engage Europe arrives in London, with ORM returning as platinum sponsors of the event.
- ORM launches innovation event for housing sectorThe first PITCH – People Innovating to Change Housing event takes place this summer.
- ORM shortlisted for six awards with clientsORM, along with three of our clients, has been shortlisted for the UK Digital Experience Awards 2019 (UKDXA).
- ORM promotes from within for Business Director rolesBy nurturing existing talent, ORM is able to promote from within for two Business Director roles.
- ORM starts 2019 strong with two new senior hiresORM is pleased to announce two new senior hires, Head of Data and a new Head of Experience Design, and the opening of a new satellite office in Kiev in the past few weeks.
- The Drum Independent Agencies: ORM in top 25We’re excited to share that ORM has ranked in position 24 in The Drum’s Independent Agencies Census for 2018.
- Transport for Wales rail franchise launches new websiteWorking with KeolisAmey, ORM has developed the main digital channel and marketing website for the new franchise.
- ORM achieves Acquia Preferred Partner statusWe've achieved Preferred status in the Acquia Partner Program that rewards partners who build businesses on Acquia for truly amazing customer experiences.
- ORM is an accredited digital consultancyWe are an accredited organisation, with ISO27001 and ISO9001 certifications. In addition to this, we also operate on many procurement portals and frameworks, such as DOS3 and G-Cloud 10.