- ORM shortlisted for six awards with clientsORM, along with three of our clients, has been shortlisted for the UK Digital Experience Awards 2019 (UKDXA).
- ORM promotes from within for Business Director rolesBy nurturing existing talent, ORM is able to promote from within for two Business Director roles.
- ORM starts 2019 strong with two new senior hiresORM is pleased to announce two new senior hires, Head of Data and a new Head of Experience Design, and the opening of a new satellite office in Kiev in the past few weeks.
- The Drum Independent Agencies: ORM in top 25We’re excited to share that ORM has ranked in position 24 in The Drum’s Independent Agencies Census for 2018.
- Transport for Wales rail franchise launches new websiteWorking with KeolisAmey, ORM has developed the main digital channel and marketing website for the new franchise.
- ORM achieves Acquia Preferred Partner statusWe've achieved Preferred status in the Acquia Partner Program that rewards partners who build businesses on Acquia for truly amazing customer experiences.
- ORM is an accredited digital consultancyWe are an accredited organisation, with ISO27001 and ISO9001 certifications. In addition to this, we also operate on many procurement portals and frameworks, such as DOS3 and G-Cloud 10.
- The story of ORM’s new url It’s time for a change at ORM...so goodbye ormlondon.com, and hello ormdigital.com.
- ORM ranks in Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies 2018ORM has ranked amongst the top 20 agencies for ‘Design & Build’ in the in Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies 2018.
- ORM to sponsor and speak at Festival of Marketing 2018We're pleased to announce that ORM is sponsoring and exhibiting at the Festival of Marketing on 10 & 11 October, at the Tobacco Dock in London.