- Why your B2B business needs to become more client centric – and how digital technology can helpToday’s customers are more discerning than ever before and providing excellent products or services at a competitive price is no longer enough.
- 9 Digital trends in asset managementAsset managers have always been a face-to-face industry built on relationships, find out the 9 digital trends that are changing the way the sector is running
- The five P’s of a successful hackathonHackathons are a great way to find solutions to business problems, but only if they are delivered correctly. Here are 5 tips that make hackathons a success.
- Finding the balance between technology-enabled and face-to-face communicationHaving offices in different locations means that communication needs to be managed. Read our blog on the balance between technology based communication and face-to-face communication
- Everything you think you know about hackathons is (probably) wrongThe ORM team have years of experience running hackathons, both internally and for a broad range of clients, so we spend a lot of time dispelling myths about this agile approach to problem solving
- What do AI, robo-advice and platforms mean for asset managers in the digital age?The asset management industry is beginning to rethink its digital strategy to ensure it remains relevant to clients and can offer them highly personalised quality products and services.
- 7 insights on smart mobility7 insights to create and integrate a better customer experience using new technologies, for some of the operators who provide the services.
- Personalisation – why are brands still not adopting it?Personalisation always features as a top priority for marketers, yet there is still vast room for improvement.
- Understanding Performance Reporting in your BusinessWith data becoming increasingly valuable for organisations, it shouldn't be taken at face value. It requires context in order to understand the true measure of an outcome.
- Platforms not projectsOur approach is to create products and platforms, not projects. We partner with our clients and help them to think of the bigger picture.