- Why digitisation of rail should be all about the customerWhilst the government is focusing on what it calls the 3 Cs: “Connectivity, Carbon Reduction and Cost”, Claire Perry quite rightly points out there should be a 4th
- Do you really have a digital strategy?Many businesses claim to have a digital strategy, but when we dig a little deeper, we realise they haven’t.
- 3 ways data can add value to your businessWe all know we’re living in an era of big data and that the amount we’re generating is growing exponentially, but this is nothing new.
- 5 tech innovations disrupting the financial services sectorHere we take a look at five of the latest tech innovations, how they’re being used, and by whom.
- Bots are the new apps“Bots are the new apps,” said Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella in his keynote speech at Microsoft’s Build conference last spring.
- Artificial Intelligence: How to use it in businessArtificial Intelligence (AI) is no longer the preserve of fiction.
- 7 key tenets of digital transformationIt’s not about getting a business from A to B, but more about facilitating them on an on-going journey.
- 3 personal tech devices that will change how you do business, forever3 personal tech devices that will change how you do business, forever
- Why “mobile social” is a winning combination for Financial ServicesWhy “mobile social” is a winning combination for Financial Services
- 5 ways to ready your business for the next wave of digital transformationThe rapid pace of digital transformation has caught many established businesses off guard.