- 6 ways to use tech to improve the CX in railTrain Operating Companies (TOCs) are under increasing pressure to improve the end-to-end customer experience for their passengers...
- Moat housing association unveils new corporate website and customer portalWe are pleased to share that our housing association client, Moat, launched its new corporate website and customer portal, MyMoat, in May 2018.
- 20 simple rules for marketers in Asset Management businessesThe digital tsunami has finally reached the shores of asset management businesses, so we've put together 20 simple rules for marketers to follow
- New payment solutions improve the customer experience in transportConsumers now carry very little cash on them, with the majority preferring to make contactless payments with their card or smartphone instead.
- AI: from science fiction to factArtificial intelligence has moved out of the realms of science fiction and is now permeating our everyday lives. Here we take a look at just some of the ways AI is being unwittingly assimilated into our lives.
- How to create a good customer experienceTips on how to deliver a good customer experience in an always-on digital world.
- Mobility as a Service is the next paradigm for travelMobility as a Service is the next paradigm for travel
- The Digital Transformation of the Property sectorIn our ebook "The Digital Transformation of the Property sector" we take a look at how some property companies are keeping pace with technological advancements.
- 3 C – suite Members Reveal Tips for Successful Digital TransformationInnovation, customer-centric design and business culture are three of the main drivers of successful digital transformation according to KPMG’s latest Executive Exchanges programme report.
- 4 things we learnt from Acquia Engage Europe 2018ORM sponsored Acquia Engage Europe event where industry experts came together to discuss the most influential technology advancements affecting the B2B sector.