- Biometrics: Why facial recognition tech will go mainstream in 2018Machines that can read your face will go mainstream in 2018, changing the way we live and the way we work.
- Robots are here. Are you ready?Robots that are not quite human, but not completely machine, are starting to make their way into our home and working lives.
- 5 digital trends for 20182018 is the year of change. Technological advancement, including AI and Virtual Reality, are about to become mainstream and change the way we do business.
- 7 innovations for a digital ChristmasAs Christmas draws ever nearer we’ve discovered some of the best ways to digitally enhance your festivities this year.
- 48 hour hackathon on a train: Hacktrain 2017Some of the ORM team took part in the 48 hour Hacktrain hackathon for 2017.
- The Digital Transformation of Train Operating CompaniesThe Digital Transformation of Train Operating Companies
- Innovations in the rail industry from around the globeAhead of Hacktrain 4.0 later this month, we take a look at innovations in the rail industry that effect every day lives
- How marketers can get stakeholder buy-in for digital transformationWe know that getting stakeholder buy-in for digital transformation can be hard, so here we share some tips to get them on board.
- Are you ready for voice search?Already 20% of queries on Google are made using voice search, so companies will need to adapt to consumer demand - here's a few ways you can ensure your brand is on trend.
- Where I found type – Breaking the cycle of identikit digital designWorking in digital you rarely give a thought as to where the typeface came from - until our design team visited the Type Archive