- Why now is the right time for Moat to undergo a digital transformationAhead of Inside Housing’s Customer Experience Conference, which we are proud to sponsor, we spoke to Mark Rogers about Moat’s digital transformation.
- 4 housing providers using digital to improve the customer experienceWe've taken a look at the housing sector and highlighted how four providers are using digital to improve the customer experience.
- Customer experience in housing: 4 digital trends you need to know aboutHousing providers are adopting digital tools in order to improve the customer experience and reduce the cost to serve.
- Digital Transformation of the Rail IndustryIn our ebook, we take a look at how train operating companies are using digital to increase sales, reduce operating costs and improve their customer services.
- Innovative use of AI tech in our everyday livesWays AI technology has embedded itself into our every lives without us realising.
- Housing Associations and Digital TransformationIn our latest ebook we take a look at why Housing Associations are ripe for transformation.
- 5 challenges keeping marketers awake at nightAccording to the UK’s most senior marketers, agencies and industry experts, GDPR, Brexit and ever-changing consumer needs are among most major concerns for the year ahead.
- GDPR: how it will affect your marketing systemsWith GDPR right behind the corner, we explain how it will affect your marketing systems.
- 3 ways to prepare your site for Google’s mobile-first indexingGoogle’s algorithm change means that it will primarily use the mobile, rather than desktop, version of a company’s website to rank content.
- 6 InsurTech start-ups disrupting the insurance marketInsurTech startups have emerged with plans to radically transform the sector, offering services like an insurance hub, pay-as-you-go, increased cybersecurity and peer-to-peer insurance.