- 5 thought-leaders on the future of business in a digital worldThe digital transformation of business is underway in varying degrees in every sector. We look at five thought leaders who are at the top of their game.
- An at-a-glance look at AI in actionThe use of artificial intelligence (AI) is booming. As it begins to infiltrate its way into our lives, we take a look at the impact this tech is having on a range of industries.
- How to get the most out of your data and analyticsWe’ve spoken to our senior data analyst Alex Rigg who dispells the mystique around data and reveals how you can use it to your advantage.
- 23 facts you need to know about GDPRShort, concise and informative. Everything you need to know about how GDPR will impact your marketing and sales teams in just 23 points.
- Asset Management and digital transformation: a practical guide to what to do nextIn our latest ebook we take a look at current trends affecting the Asset Management Industry and how to plan for a digital future.
- Chris Scull makes this year’s BIMA 100 ListChris Scull, our Experience Design Director, makes BIMA 100 which is a list of great leaders fuelling Britain’s digital future.
- 5 premises of a digital strategyAs we enter the most transformational time in human history, we need to move away from ‘business as usual’ thinking and develop an effective digital strategy.
- Why now is the right time for Moat to undergo a digital transformationAhead of Inside Housing’s Customer Experience Conference, which we are proud to sponsor, we spoke to Mark Rogers about Moat’s digital transformation.
- 4 housing providers using digital to improve the customer experienceWe've taken a look at the housing sector and highlighted how four providers are using digital to improve the customer experience.
- Customer experience in housing: 4 digital trends you need to know aboutHousing providers are adopting digital tools in order to improve the customer experience and reduce the cost to serve.