- 9 ways digital technology will improve the property sectorWe’ve selected some of the key messages imparted by our guest speakers at our recent property event about how digital will help improve the property sector.
- Proptech and the impact it is having on the property sectorAhead of our next event, we interviewed our keynote speaker real estate expert Antony Slumbers on the impact Proptech has had on the property sector.
- 9 Proptech innovations transforming the property sectorWe’ve highlighted a few of our favourite Proptech innovations that are shaking up the industry and bringing it into the modern age.
- The digital transformation of Housing AssociationsHousing Associations face a challenging and competitive future; a shortage of housing supply, more stringent regulatory requirements and reducing subsidies from government.
- 10 “mega” digital trends affecting all businesses todayWe outline 10 mega digital trends, identified by The futurist Gerd Leonhard, and how they will be shaping the future of business.
- Talking Heads: ORM’s Senior Team on Current Digital TrendsWe've taken stock and done a mid-year litmus test to see what people are talking about and what the current digital trends are in our industry right now.
- The Millennials: Why they matter to your FS businessYes, Millennials are the next big spenders, home-owners, consumers, and leaders. They stand out because they buck trends, break the rules, and are creating new ones that align with technological advancements.
- Why we work in tech: ORM’s senior women speak outIn the aftermath of the Google memo, we were interested to hear what our senior female colleagues thought about the gender imbalance in the industry.
- 6 customer behaviours that are shaping CX strategyConsumers expectations have changed and as a result, there are now six dominant customer behaviours that are shaping digital CX strategy plans.
- GDPR: All the facts so farGDPR: All the facts so far