- Digital Transformation of the Rail IndustryIn our ebook, we take a look at how train operating companies are using digital to increase sales, reduce operating costs and improve their customer services.
- Innovative use of AI tech in our everyday livesWays AI technology has embedded itself into our every lives without us realising.
- Housing Associations and Digital TransformationIn our latest ebook we take a look at why Housing Associations are ripe for transformation.
- 5 challenges keeping marketers awake at nightAccording to the UK’s most senior marketers, agencies and industry experts, GDPR, Brexit and ever-changing consumer needs are among most major concerns for the year ahead.
- GDPR: how it will affect your marketing systemsWith GDPR right behind the corner, we explain how it will affect your marketing systems.
- 3 ways to prepare your site for Google’s mobile-first indexingGoogle’s algorithm change means that it will primarily use the mobile, rather than desktop, version of a company’s website to rank content.
- 6 InsurTech start-ups disrupting the insurance marketInsurTech startups have emerged with plans to radically transform the sector, offering services like an insurance hub, pay-as-you-go, increased cybersecurity and peer-to-peer insurance.
- 3 ways data is fuelling digital change in the insurance sectorTechnological advancements in the insurance sector are allowing companies to cut out middlemen and offer personalised and variable solutions to their digital-savvy consumers.
- Biometrics: Why facial recognition tech will go mainstream in 2018Machines that can read your face will go mainstream in 2018, changing the way we live and the way we work.
- Robots are here. Are you ready?Robots that are not quite human, but not completely machine, are starting to make their way into our home and working lives.