- 6 InsurTech start-ups disrupting the insurance marketInsurTech startups have emerged with plans to radically transform the sector, offering services like an insurance hub, pay-as-you-go, increased cybersecurity and peer-to-peer insurance.
- 3 ways data is fuelling digital change in the insurance sectorTechnological advancements in the insurance sector are allowing companies to cut out middlemen and offer personalised and variable solutions to their digital-savvy consumers.
- Biometrics: Why facial recognition tech will go mainstream in 2018Machines that can read your face will go mainstream in 2018, changing the way we live and the way we work.
- Robots are here. Are you ready?Robots that are not quite human, but not completely machine, are starting to make their way into our home and working lives.
- 5 digital trends for 20182018 is the year of change. Technological advancement, including AI and Virtual Reality, are about to become mainstream and change the way we do business.
- 7 innovations for a digital ChristmasAs Christmas draws ever nearer we’ve discovered some of the best ways to digitally enhance your festivities this year.
- 48 hour hackathon on a train: Hacktrain 2017Some of the ORM team took part in the 48 hour Hacktrain hackathon for 2017.
- The Digital Transformation of Train Operating CompaniesThe Digital Transformation of Train Operating Companies
- Innovations in the rail industry from around the globeAhead of Hacktrain 4.0 later this month, we take a look at innovations in the rail industry that effect every day lives
- How marketers can get stakeholder buy-in for digital transformationWe know that getting stakeholder buy-in for digital transformation can be hard, so here we share some tips to get them on board.