ORM is a division of Paragon Customer Communications (London) Ltd registered at Lower Ground Floor, Park House, 16-18 Finsbury Circus, London, England, EC2M 7EB.
Company Number 02788181
VAT Number: 100130213
Registered Address: Lower Ground Floor, Park House, 16/18 Finsbury Circus, London, England, EC2M 7EB
Personal data we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- details of transactions you carry out through www.ormdigital.com (“our site”)
- details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access
This includes information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering for job applications, or newsletters, or requesting further services. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
In addition to this, we may collect personal information which we receive from you when you:
- use our site
- invite us to take part in your procurement process
- use our services
- contact us
This may include information which you provide to us where you:
- complete a form or enter information on our site or through emails we send you
- submit documentation to us as part of a procurement process
- begin working with us or enter into a contract with us
- contact us directly in writing or by phone
The type of information we may collect from you is:
- your name, company name, company address, email address(es), telephone number(s), job title and other necessary contact details
- information required to provide you with a service and details of our services that you have used
- information collected through your use of our websites (see IP addresses and cookies)
- details of any enquiry or complaint you make to us
Uses made of the information we collect
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
How do we use your personal data?
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our prospects and customers, i.e. direct marketing communications
- to enhance the security of our network and information systems
- to better understand how people interact with our site
- to provide communications which we think will be of interest to you
- to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
- within the reasonable expectations of an individual or company for the purpose of carrying out our business services
- where there is a relevant and appropriate relationship with an individual or company
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit and affect our ability to carry business services for you or your company.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored securely and where appropriate encrypted. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by writing to the Data Protection Officer, Paragon Group Ltd, Park House, 16-18 Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 7EB or by emailing DPO@Paragon-europe.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You can request details of personal information ORM holds about you by writing to the Data Protection Officer, Paragon Group Ltd, Park House, 16-18 Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 7EB or by emailing DPO@Paragon-europe.com. Any access request made may require proof of identification to protect your information. We also require sufficient details to be provided in order to locate your information and an optional application form may be provided to assist us in locating the information you require.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- to recognise you when you return to our site