We’re a London based digital agency, specialising in web and app development. Unlike a traditional app development company, we’re strategy led. This means our team of Digital Consultants work with clients to make sure the apps and mobile solutions we create meet business objectives (whether it’s revenue, efficiency or engagement) while creating experiences that users love to interact with.
We’ve got extensive experience in mobile app development for well known retail and travel brands such as National Rail Enquiries and Wickes.
We were quick to realise the transformative impact that mobile would have on digital, and in the early days of mobile worked closely with Fin-tech start-ups in the UK to help prototype new ways of interacting with financial brands. Our work led us to winning Mobile Agency of the Year in 2014 for our work with brands such as Visa and RBS.
As the market has matured we now see mobile in the context of a wider omni-channel strategy. We work with clients to understand where it makes sense to invest in native apps or where a responsive or adaptive web-based approach might be a better long term investment.
Our core mobile app development services are:
- Technical and operational consultancy – Understanding what the technical constraints are and how existing business processes can be re-architected or simplified for mobile
- Multi-platform application development – Cross-platform mobile app development using the latest frameworks and engineering techniques
- System integration – Creating data driven applications that integrate seamlessly with back-office systems such as loyalty, CRM, payment and reporting
- Data and analytics – Capturing key metrics from your applications and report management information back to the business
- Optimisation and ongoing support – Maximising return on investment through data-driven continuous improvement programmes through UX, content and technical enhancements
Our app development engagements are usually part of a broader transformation strategy and involve integration with Experience Management Platforms like Sitecore, Acquia or Adobe.